Thursday, January 14, 2010

Follow the Adventures

This was my pre adoption blog, and now I'm doing a new one ( When Love Takes You In ) that is post adoption. Please feel free to follow our adventures, as I'm sure there'll be many with 6 kids at home. I hope you have enjoyed learning about the adoption process, and remember that my story is just one of them. But if you just want the summary version: Do not choose Hope Adoption Agency! I'm sure there will be more stories about this agency in the future.

3 comments:

Denise said...

is there a like button like on facebook?? I would certainly click on it!!!!

~holly said...

Thank you so much! :)

Cara Mia Photography said...

Hi I was wondering why you don't recommend Hope Adoption Agency? We are researching agencies and would love any feedback.
cheers, Cara Gardner
if you have time you can email me at cara@caramiaphotography.com