Friday, March 7, 2008

The Four Food Groups

I thought there were only four food groups: Fast, Frozen, Instant, and Chocolate! Well I learned a little about Ethiopian food today. Kenneth and I went to a sub-station of the USCIS for fingerprinting. It took all of 10 minutes! We already drove 2 hours, so we decided to try an Ethiopian restaurant. We went to Addisaba, and here was my first thought...


So, my husband says, "I thought you were trying to stay in shape, and spicy food revs up your metabolism." I told him that I was trying to get in shape, but my shape was a triangle!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Holly, you nut! You don't look anything like a triangle! I am sure running after all your little one's keeps you in pretty good shape!! God has blessed you with a beautiful family!!
Chris