Thursday, March 13, 2008

USCIS Call

I received the strangest call today. The phone number on call id came up with some long distance number, and I have decided that I need to answer those calls in case Grace calls me for a referral. Usually it's someone wanting to sell me something or wanting money-like I will have any left after the adoption!-, but it turned out to be a lady from the USCIS office that asked me if I had received the letter in the mail requesting mine and Kenneth's driver's licenses. I said that I had and had sent them out. She said that was good because she has been waiting on that to send out the I171H approval letter! I need that letter to travel to Ethiopia and bring our adopted children into the U.S.! ...Also, I'm tracking my dossier, and it is in Belgium!

No comments: