Sunday, January 27, 2008

Home Study!

So our social worker came this afternoon and stayed for over 3hours! I don't know if that's good or bad? At first I didn't get such a great feeling with all the questions about transracial adoption. Don't get me wrong, I know it's not going to be easy, but I'll do my best to make sure my children have proper role models regardless of their race! The culture that they will bring to our household won't be forgotten. I think she was pleasantly surprised that I had done a lot of research. I also have purchased items to try and learn the language. That's a BIG task!!!

Well, we will meet again Tuesday. That's when I personally get grilled... :(


No matter what, just as my pastor George said in a sermon today... If you want something, keep knocking!

No comments: