Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Dance

Click to play
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free ecard - it's easy!



I took my soon-to-be two-year-old daughter to the grocery store today. She is so vocal. People always ask me how old she is because she talks so well. She also commands attention and will get louder if you ignore her. So, we are on the frozen isle and she is having a conversation with the manager who was stocking. Well, he asks her if she wants a cookie. Like how many kids turn that one down? Duh! Anyway, I pick up my mail from the mailbox when I get home, and there sits a giant envelope on top. The first thought that crossed my mind was, "What did I screw up on USCIS's paperwork this time?" I was bummed until I realized that the packet was from the SOS! Of course the groceries waited in the car until I found out what was in the packet! And today I'm doing the Happy Dance! I received all my documents with authentications from the Texas Scretary of State's office. Now I am just waiting until immigration contacts us for fingerprinting...

No comments: