Thursday, April 3, 2008

Scrapbooking


I decided to scrapbook a photo album for Abeti of our family and our house so he will have something to look at in the months ahead. I spent the past couple of nights waking up at 2 AM stressing about how to put it together. I am SO not creative! But today I decided to just do it! I even tried my hand at writing Amharic. I thought that it would help him know what those pictures represent. Amharic is not an easy language! It looks like Hebrew. I sure hope I didn't write something offensive! It took me all day, but I finally finished it and sent it to Rebecca Brutto who is leaving soon to pick up her daughter. It's such a nice thing that other parents that travel before you take pictures and video of your kids, and take gifts too! What a blessing our "Hope" family is!

No comments: