Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BigStuf Camp


I sent my teen off to BigStuf camp in Panama City, Florida this morning at 4am! BigStuf is designed to creatively communicate the refreshing Spirit of Christ, the truth of His word, and the difference living for Him can make in our lives. I've heard so many positive things from parents whose children have gone to this camp. It seems teens these days need all the help they can get, and I'm so glad that Netcasters attends this camp! Netcasters happens to be an interdenominational youth ministry that was started by a man that was the youth pastor in my former church. He had a vision for a ministry whose purpose is to impact students by raising them up to be totally devoted disciples of Jesus Christ. Netcasters is not a substitute for the kid's church, but works in conjunction with local churches.

No comments: