Sunday, December 7, 2008

What Does This Mean?

"There is nothing like a dream to create the future." -Victor Hugo


I had a strange dream last night. I always wonder if the ones that seem real have some reason or meaning behind them. I dreamt that my husband and I were in another country visiting two girls about 6 years of age in an orphanage. They both spoke English and another language that I don't recall. I also dreamt that I had gotten attached to them, and they to me. They were expecting me to bring them into our family, but for some reason I only brought home one. I was disdraught wondering if the other child was going to be okay when she found out her friend left with us, but she didn't. I don't remember why the second girl didn't come home with us. This has been weighing hard on my heart all day. I guess I better stay away from orphanages!

No comments: